Thursday, July 23, 2009

Clubbing in Bombay!

I have been clubbing a lot recently! I was trying to count how many clubs I have seen so far and I think there must have been at least 6-7 I have been to already. Not bad, taking into account I only arrived in Bombay 19 days ago!

Surprise number 10

Clubs shut down at 2 am latest. You hardly reach and you have to go out already! And apparently in other places in India they are open till midnight only. Luckily, there are a lot of these after party places where you can go once a regular club closes. I loved the one we went to yesterday, not sure about the name but it was a club in a hotel and was still opened when we left at 3.30.

Surprise number 11

Drink and drive? Why not? In Europe you can say: because it is dangerous and you can be caught by the Police. What to be scared of here in India? Traffic is crazy even if drivers are sober and the Police have better things to do than running after drunk drivers. So people drink and drive…experienced it once myself.

3 comments:

  1. did you drive druk? or was only a passanger?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, although being drunk is the only possible state of my mind that can make me drive in this city this time i was only a passanger ;)

    ReplyDelete