Monday, July 13, 2009

Saturday night

If you look seek for extreme experiences – come to India. You will see people who are awfully rich and the ones who are extremely poor. You will see the ugliest places in the world and enjoy wonderful views. You will see the newest technology inventions and meet people who don’t have access to running water or electricity. All these in one country, in one city, often on the same street, within 5 minutes.

This kind of thoughts were with me when I entered the flat of a friend of a friend who was giving a party on Saturday night in his flat on the 20th flor of a new block. This kind of thoughts were in my head when I got into one of the posh clubs in Mumbai, Blue Frog. I had good fun there, enjoyed myself a lot... as long as I was inside.

1 comment:

  1. szokujace, nieprawdaz? Podobno z czasem wrazliwosc na aspekty biedy i ubostwa mija... Jednak w moim przypadku nawet po roku niektore widoki budzily wiele emocji

    ReplyDelete