Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Excitement!

My boss asked me today: “Is it making you excited at all?” Haha, as if she knew I need this bit of excitement to progress with whatever I am doing!! So my reply was: yes, it is making me really excited! ;) Excitement was caused by the plan of our project for the upcoming weeks. What is the project about? There has been recently the Gallup satisfaction survey run in the company among all the employees. Now the results have come and it is time to proceed with analyses and further steps. All managers from all the levels of the organization got their scorecards assessing how their team members are satisfied with their performance towards creation of a great place to work which enhances motivation, engagement, commitment and higher productivity. Together with a colleague of mine, Ashruti we will be handling the part of it which includes interviews with TOP 20 managers who got the highest scores and their teams to itentify the key factors which lead to such results and use them later on while planning actions to improve the performance of all the managers in the company. This has obviously made me excited! I will get to travel around different locations of the company (means see some other parts of India!) and talk to the smartest managers in the whole company, checking out what actually makes them the best managers!

Also, I will be working very closely with Ashruti, an Indian girl, with a working style much different than mine, less structured, less planned, etc. This is making me double excited! The mixture of us both might bring some cool end result! Chalo!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha...'chalo'...cant wait to have a face to face conversation with u at some point..

    ReplyDelete